- About Us
- Contact us
5 Jaffa Street, KALKALLO VIC 3064 AUS
One more SOLD !! Around 6 buyers still looking !!
Attention First Home Buyers or Investors! With its instant street appeal this beautifully designed & spacious home will tick all the boxes on your must have wish list, that will accommodate all your needs.
Impeccably presented from start to finish, the home’s stylish interior boasts 3 bedrooms (master with walk-in robe & private ensuite) and a sparkling central bathroom. Spacious light-filled and open plan living/dining area complemented by a sleek stone-top kitchen with 900mm stainless steel cooking appliances, large WIP & dishwasher. Other stand-out features of the home include ducted heating & evaporative cooling, heightened ceilings and doors, timber floors, family-sized laundry, a double (remote) garage with internal entry & excellent storage options throughout. Step outside to low maintenance surrounds and find a sunny low maintenance courtyard for convenience! Whether you’re looking for your first home, downsizing, or a solid investment opportunity, you simply cannot afford to miss this one!
• Approx. 3 Min Drive to Future Primary School, approx. 9 min Drive to Hume Anglican Grammar school and Mickleham Primary School.
• Approx. 6 min Drive to Merrifield Coles and 3 min drive to Planned Cloverton Shopping Town.
• Approx. 5 Minutes’ drive to Donnybrook Train Station.
• Approx. 27 km to Melbourne Airport.
• Approx. 33 km to Melbourne CBD.
• A second train station is planned for the future city centre of Cloverton.
• For drivers there is easy access to Hume Freeway for a simple commute into Melbourne’s CBD.
Contact Moe Al-mnahi on 0466121826 now to organise private inspection
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers – http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
This document has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.